Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Walker wants to move back up north to be closer to his family. He's had a row with Pochettino too.

He's on a lengthy contract, if they didn't feel he was replaceable they could and would force him to stay and get on with it. Spurs aren't known for selling players they don't want to.

And wasn't the row him throwing a strop at not starting a few of the big games? Won't get that guarantee here under Pep either.

Not suggesting for one moment that the pursuit of Walker is over, but the purchase of Alves is likely to have a knock on effect in terms of the rest of our transfer dealings.
The current squad includes:

Bravo
Ederson
Alves
Kolarov
Kompany
Otamendi
Silva D
Silva B
Ya Ya
KDB
Gundogan
Fernandinho
Sane
Aguero
Jesus

In terms of the Chimps League that's 15 of the 17 squad spots already filled, so unless I'm missing something those expecting us to sign Sanchez and Mbappe and Mendy and VVD are in for a disappointment.

Not suggesting for one moment that the pursuit of Walker is over, but the purchase of Alves is likely to have a knock on effect in terms of the rest of our transfer dealings.

Bravo
Ederson
Alves
Kolarov
Kompany
Otamendi
Silva D
Silva B
Ya Ya
KDB
Gundogan
Fernandinho
Sane
Aguero
Jesus

In terms of the Chimps League that's 15 of the 17 squad spots already filled, so unless I'm missing something those expecting us to sign Sanchez and Mbappe and Mendy and VVD are in for a disappointment.
If it comes off u can replace Kolarov with mendy add Sanchez and VVD - homegrown , Sterling stones walker bertrand

Bravo
Ederson
Alves
Kolarov
Kompany
Otamendi
Silva D
Silva B
Ya Ya
KDB
Gundogan
Fernandinho
Sane
Aguero
Jesus

It's gonna need some creative accounting to figure the squad out. For my money, ANY incoming CB will replace one of Kolarov or Otamendi. So we're down to two spots and three players. Potentially a surprise departure on the cards?

Moments like this the unadulterated stupidity of having two foreign keepers comes crashing in again.

It's gonna need some creative accounting to figure the squad out. For my money, ANY incoming CB will replace one of Kolarov or Otamendi. So we're down to two spots and three players. Potentially a surprise departure on the cards?

Moments like this the unadulterated stupidity of having two foreign keepers comes crashing in again.

Or yaya misses out on champions league?

Bravo won't make the CL squad, imho. It'll be a homegrown.

Agreed if we could Bravo offloaded

As it is Otamendi possible out and new CB in that's a big if though

Mendy and Sanchez in can't see Mbappe unless Serg goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.