Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be really surprised if Levy agreed to 40m in this market.

I wouldn't be, I think social media has bizarrely inflated Walker's price, and massively exaggerated Levy's ability as a salesman.

Walker wants to leave, and his silence makes me think that he doesn't feel the need to cause a scene. All reports point towards Spurs being open to the sale, he'll become the most expensive RB in history and everyone will be happy.

I fear Walker may become the next Fabian Delph. Solid enough when given a chance, but ultimately only in the squad because he English. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it any other way.

but he was dropped for a lot of big games at the end of the season so we are essentially looks like going to be playing 40 million for a team's second choice right back.
That all happened after he'd agreed verbals personal terms with City. Nothing to do with his play.

To be perfectly honest I''ll be quite underwhelmed if he does sign for us, as there must be better players out there and I think that £40M+ is unbelievably expensive for Walker
Name better HG right backs for idiots like me that can't think of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.