Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
+ Rooney on a free which meant no fee and paying him off no doubt.

supposedly paying him £15 million in lost wages too as he's gone to Everton on a reduced salary.

Anyway, back to Walker. If the figure is true i don't like him being our record signing, has no meaning ultimately just seems weird.

Not at all enthused about the idea of paying a fortune for Kyle Walker, but at the same time we need a rightback pretty badly and he is still a huge upgrade on what we've had over the past few years and is homegrown, so added to Stones and Sterling takes away that issue for the foreseeable future when signing people in other positions.

Not at all enthused about the idea of paying a fortune for Kyle Walker, but at the same time we need a rightback pretty badly and he is still a huge upgrade on what we've had over the past few years and is homegrown, so added to Stones and Sterling takes away that issue for the foreseeable future when signing people in other positions.
I know what you mean,i don't like him but he is a decent RB and we need one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.