Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
If signs and he is willing to work with Alves then great but if he isn't prepared to do that then there are other right backs.

Why wouldn't he? Walker is a football nerd and, as such, I suspect Alves is a player he really looks up to and sees as a role model. He'll also be made fully aware of the situation with regards to competition and, if Kyle has any sense whatsoever, would be able to learn a hell of a lot from him.

Last edited:
I am not totally against the Walker signing as another right back is needed, It's not impossible and with a bit of squad juggling we could still bring in non home grown right back.

I think he showed against France that he's only really decent in a back four. Far superior technique and crossing ability but he spent half of the match marking Phil Jones.
One of his best seasons just gone in a back 5, not surprisingly struggles at lb though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.