Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will always love Kyle for his defensive attributes and killer speed. The Sheffield leopard! But I can't help but feel this is the right time. No doubt wel miss him but we're adapting as a team. Il still be gutted though. Probs our greatest right back gonna take some topping

Sounds like he is likely to go.

Pity but he has done a great job for us and although still quick, his age is creeping up and we must avoid having too many over 30's in the squad. Also, we have evolved our defence so he is not as crucial as he once was. Would still prefer him to stay but we will cope.

His pace will be missed against certain opponents for sure

But the reality is people with his pace are few and far between and he's getting up there in age anyway so probably only has a few years at a good level left anyway, so we can't get too hung up on losing that pace because whether he leaves today or in 2 years, its very unlikely we can replace that particular attribute anyway.

If he wants to move on, good luck to him, we have to do the same.

In my opinion, the best right back in the world, even at the age of 33. I don't see any as good as Walker player to replace him. Hope I'm wrong.

Really surprised by this, love Walker he’s so reliable defensively and will be sad to see him go.

Pep seems to prefer CBs though and we do of course have young Rico who is a RB/RWB/CM/RW ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.