Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a fantastic player, but he's 33. Our wage bill cannot be full of players on big wages who aren't the future of this club, for example Mahrez and Walker. We need to rebuild now, and potentially save for Mbappe next summer.

Does Walker think he will start every game at Bayern??!!! This decision of Walker is even worse than sterling's

Been a fantastic player, but he's 33. Our wage bill cannot be full of players on big wages who aren't the future of this club, for example Mahrez and Walker. We need to rebuild now, and potentially save for Mbappe next summer.
Ill eat my hat if Mbappe ends up here. I can't see that happening in a million years.

If Inter had any extra speed Walker would have started.

In all honesty..

We defended a whole lot better with John Stones.

After John Stones went off and Walker came on.. things got much more hairy.. and Akanji actually had to try and head the ball.. something he isn't too good at.

Good thing it all worked out but it wasn't in question with Stones at the back.

Gotta be the only person who thinks walker leaving is fine? Were clearly moving to a different formation where full backs aren't necessary. Stones, akanji, lewis will cover the right center back position, Ake and gvardiol the left. Rice, stones, rodri and lewis on the hybrid DM-CB. Walker is not needed in this.
Nah, I'm OK with it

Kyle is hands down the hardest and grittiest player we have. He'll put in those "fuck off" tackles to put a winger off... we will truly miss that. I know we aren't forcing players to stay but he'll be a loss on the field for his pace and defense as well as an intimidation factor he brings.

In all honesty..

We defended a whole lot better with John Stones.

After John Stones went off and Walker came on.. things got much more hairy.. and Akanji actually had to try and head the ball.. something he isn't too good at.

Good thing it all worked out but it wasn't in question with Stones at the back.
Still needed Walker in the Semi Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.