Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

He didn't say yes to Bayern after all? Alternatively, this is our final attempt to convince him to stay.

Ahh, whole thing. No idea.

Isn't Pavard more than a bit similar to our other defenders? Good passer but I dunno, I wouldn't have him in the Stones role neccessarily. Still. We'll see. Think we'll need the numbers for sure. Can't go into the season with just six defenders. Ake, Akanji, Dias, Gvardiol, Stones, Lewis? No chance. Even worse than last time, when Akanji was deemeed a neccessary purchase.

Still. Bayern rumoured to be going for Kane right about now. I wonder if the timing doesn't suggest a bit of a smokescreen.

Very exciting stuff. Nervy, but actually could turn out to be very promising.

As said a few weeks back - with the way the tram has evolved and his inability to recover the form since the injury, his position becomes a pitch hitter for maybe half a dozen matches per season.

He can’t get up and down the pitch like he used to, and we don’t play that way anymore anyway, and he isn’t comfortable stepping into the middle so if he wants to leave to realise more minutes elsewhere it’s fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.