Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be honest I'm bewildered at our transfer activity so far.
We lose Ilkay, maybe Walker, maybe Bernardo and seemingly Mahrez.
Yet we've just one the treble but don't seem to be in the market for anyone else.
I don't get it
Fear not young Jedi, we are coming off the back of a treble. Gundogan leaving is a blow, but kova is perfect for us and will surprise people.

Mcatee back is a great boost, again he will surprise people and it’s like a new signing.

If Kyle goes then Pavard is great for us, he’s hugely intelligent and would be a great system player.

Mahrez again seems likely to leave, personally I’d keep Cole palmer and let him have a fair crack out on the right.

I think elements of our fanbase are spoilt rotten now.

We are keeping our spine, adding Kovacic and probably pavard, Gvardiol seems as good as done and he’s probably a top 5 cb in the world. Then god forbid we trust some of the incredible young players and giving them a clear pathway would be great.

Mcatee, borges and Bobb are all good enough to be squad players and Id love to see them feature.

I wouldn't sell Bayern Munich a fucking virus - a shit stain of a club.
We've done ok out of them recently, despite their concerns over Pep going back to raid them, it turns out we've probably had their pants down mote often than not. And guess who came running to who, begging bowl in hand, in the end?

Shame they won't go for cancelo though.

So long as he makes the right decision I don’t care how long he takes to make it. You come across as a very needy individual
Mate if I’m needy then you’re a full blown stage 5 fucking clinger based on the fact of you clamoring over every one of my posts the last few days that has a shred of negative sentiment or better yet sarcasm

We've done ok out of them recently, despite their concerns over Pep going back to raid them, it turns out we've probably had their pants down mote often than not. And guess who came running to who, begging bowl in hand, in the end?

Shame they won't go for cancelo though.
£15 million for Walker ? No way. They're taking the piss with that offer.

I surprised where we are with a number of players, given we are 3.5 weeks to the start of the season. Think the club needs to say at this stage no more departures.

Mate if I’m needy then you’re a full blown stage 5 fucking clinger based on the fact of you clamoring over every one of my posts the last few days that has a shred of negative sentiment or better yet sarcasm
TWO posts you fucking drama queen. The one about Kyle and the one where you were wetting your fucking knickers about the fact we hadn’t signed Gvardiol yet. Get over your delicate little needy self for fucks sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.