Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused, I was expecting to read about the latest on Kyle Walker, but anyway, in for a penny, in for a pound. What is your favourite cheese?
A good Extra Mature Cheddar cannot be beaten. After that, hate to be biased but a good crumbly Lancashire or Cheshire is nice. Christmas ain’t Christmas without a bit of White Stilton.

Interesting that the reports earlier were from Bayern side and saying they’ve been given a yes from walker. The reports tonight saying he hasn’t decided have come from walkers reps. So have Bayern got the wrong end of the stick or are walkers reps keeping quiet

Got to be honest I'm bewildered at our transfer activity so far.
We lose Ilkay, maybe Walker, maybe Bernardo and seemingly Mahrez.
Yet we've just one the treble but don't seem to be in the market for anyone else.
I don't get it

Yet we've just one the treble but don't seem to be in the market for anyone else.
I don't get it

You have to register with the usual suspects if you want to panic - there is quite a while to the end of the transfer window ):

I don't get it
Please don’t start flapping bud, it’s been relatively quiet on that front. Loads of time yet just don’t want any repeats of Phillips this time round

Please don’t start flapping bud, it’s been relatively quiet on that front. Loads of time yet just don’t want any repeats of Phillips this time round
OK but I just find it all a bit strange, why would anyone want to leave? I was dissapointed we didn't give Ilkay what he wanted. Nows the time to kick on and dominate more but the silence is deafening at the moment.

I don't get it
Let’s wait until the end of the transfer window. However, if we don’t strengthen from a position of strength then that that is a weakness. However, best wait to see where we are at the end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.