Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK but I just find it all a bit strange, why would anyone want to leave? I was dissapointed we didn't give Ilkay what he wanted. Nows the time to kick on and dominate more but the silence is deafening at the moment.

We gave Ilkay exactly what he wanted, he just always planned to leave if we lifted the big one.

We gave Ilkay exactly what he wanted, he just always planned to leave if we lifted the big one.
Didn't we offer Dog a one year deal with a club option further 12 months, but Barça offered him a two year deal, with a further player 12 month extension?

Agreed, lifting ole big ears & the additional 12 months on offer from Barça probably swung it in their direction.

Albeit he was a valued member of our squad, I doubt City wanted to be lumbered with a 35/36 year old ageing Dog on big wages, which is sensible imo.

Shit happens, innit? \0/

verbal agreement doesn`t mean anything (H.Kane knows a lot about this topic) & is another attempt from the agent to force our hand

personally i would show Walker the door...to even consider B.Munich who try to defame us at every step shows a lack of respect from the player towards Man City...

Didn't we offer Dog a one year deal with a club option further 12 months, but Barça offered him a two year deal, with a further player 12 month extension?

Agreed, lifting ole big ears & the additional 12 months on offer from Barça probably swung it in their direction.

Albeit he was a valued member of our squad, I doubt City wanted to be lumbered with a 35/36 year old ageing Dog on big wages, which is sensible imo.

Shit happens, innit? \0/

No. Obviously not. Try reading His letter, hear His interviews, hear what Pep, Khaldoon had to say, etc. Instead of reading what shitbags on twitter claim and taking (and then further claiming) it as fact.

No. Obviously not. Try reading His letter, hear His interviews, hear what Pep, Khaldoon had to say, etc. Instead of reading what shitbags on twitter claim and taking (and then further claiming) it as fact.
Stating something as fact isn't usually followed by a question mark.

Stating something as fact isn't usually followed by a question mark.

Yeah well if they can't even tell the difference between a question and a statement, what chance does reality have against the tweet. Question marks get thrown about mid fucking word in here sometimes.

Honestly, I used to quite like these threads, I absolutely fucking loathe them now, a dozen or so posters have totally fucked this sub forum and really need to get a fucking grip.

Yeah well if they can't even tell the difference between a question and a statement, what chance does reality have against the tweet. Question marks get thrown about mid fucking word in here sometimes.

Honestly, I used to quite like these threads, I absolutely fucking loathe them now, a dozen or so posters have totally fucked this sub forum and really need to get a fucking grip.
There's certainly a lot of wet wipes in here but that's not exactly new. I saw one earlier who thinks we're thrashing about last minute despite there being 6 weeks of it yet. I managed to successfully bite my tongue :)

If you loathe them I do wonder why you're here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.