Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's certainly a lot of wet wipes in here but that's not exactly new. I saw one earlier who thinks we're thrashing about last minute despite there being 6 weeks of it yet. I managed to successfully bite my tongue :)

If you loathe them I do wonder why you're here?

I'm not really.

No. Obviously not. Try reading His letter, hear His interviews, hear what Pep, Khaldoon had to say, etc. Instead of reading what shitbags on twitter claim and taking (and then further claiming) it as fact.
I read his letter. Apart from only the opportunity to play for Barça would make him leave City, what else did I miss?

Didn't we offer Dog a one year deal with a club option further 12 months, but Barça offered him a two year deal, with a further player 12 month extension?

Agreed, lifting ole big ears & the additional 12 months on offer from Barça probably swung it in their direction.

Albeit he was a valued member of our squad, I doubt City wanted to be lumbered with a 35/36 year old ageing Dog on big wages, which is sensible imo.

Shit happens, innit? \0/

No, it was always two years, he just wanted to leave at the highest point and for a team he almost joined before his back issues.

Yeah well if they can't even tell the difference between a question and a statement, what chance does reality have against the tweet. Question marks get thrown about mid fucking word in here sometimes.

Honestly, I used to quite like these threads, I absolutely fucking loathe them now, a dozen or so posters have totally fucked this sub forum and really need to get a fucking grip.
The Transfer Forum is crackpot central. Well, crackpot central’s side street, as nothing beats the Politics Forum.

But how many posters do you see in here that you never see in any other part of the forum or throughout the season? It’s an odd place!

As said a few weeks back - with the way the tram has evolved and his inability to recover the form since the injury, his position becomes a pitch hitter for maybe half a dozen matches per season.

He can’t get up and down the pitch like he used to, and we don’t play that way anymore anyway, and he isn’t comfortable stepping into the middle so if he wants to leave to realise more minutes elsewhere it’s fair enough.

When did Metrolink ever evolve ;)

So what's happening with the incomings?
We can't have players leave with no plan surely?
Seems to be a lot of last minute messing around which won't do us any good.

No guessing on our are part. Just not sharing it with our rivals or wider public.

A few players wanted time to think and we have respected that.

Doesn't mean we haven't legislated for moving on replacements quickly.

Serious enough.
It’s a funny one
On the one hand Kyle is a sub now and has his pace in the big games
Pavard can play right back and centre back and probably the stones role
So he is a perfect pep player
He isn’t gonna give what Kyle did though
But does pep want that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.