Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No guessing on our are part. Just not sharing it with our rivals or wider public.

A few players wanted time to think and we have respected that.

Doesn't mean we haven't legislated for moving on replacements quickly.
I think you've hit the nail on the head.
We won the treble and there will be those who ask 'have they achieved all they could/dreamed of?'
No doubt after Istanbul there will have been players who felt they were 'done' and needed a new challenge.

There will also be people at the club who want to know do the players have the drive to go again?

The break will have cemented some players views, whilst others will be determined to add more success.
Also I'm sure those who were left on the bench for the finals will want to be out there the next time. The likes of Alvarez, Phillips and Foden (who didn't start either game!)

Yeah well if they can't even tell the difference between a question and a statement, what chance does reality have against the tweet. Question marks get thrown about mid fucking word in here sometimes.

Honestly, I used to quite like these threads, I absolutely fucking loathe them now, a dozen or so posters have totally fucked this sub forum and really need to get a fucking grip.
Embrace the madness mate

Its funny as fuck on here

That wouldn’t buy a twirling bratwurst
It certainly won't buy a current international who is still at the upper limit of his physical powers. Christ, we've sold academy players for more than they're offering. Like I said, a shit stain of a club - if they want him they start talking a serious fee and not taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.