Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's happening with the incomings?
We can't have players leave with no plan surely?
Seems to be a lot of last minute messing around which won't do us any good.
We’re the best run club in world football. City have delivered success beyond our wildest dreams. We work quietly and diligently and don’t post hourly updates on Twitter or sky etc. City’s way is the best way. Don’t let the clowns trigger you. Trust the club.
As for players like Gundogan, Silva who want to leave because their wives would prefer to be elsewhere…I know from personal experience how difficult that can be and ultimately the club will have to let them go for any acceptable offer. We’re seeing quite a significant rebuild.

If we came up against Mbappe / Vinicious JR I always felt very confident because Walker would pocket them, I dont think there is another player who can nullify their presence like walker. Be a huge loss in my opinion but do understand Tolmies point that if he is considering leaving his mind might not be right to get back up for it and fight again.

If we came up against Mbappe / Vinicious JR I always felt very confident because Walker would pocket them, I dont think there is another player who can nullify their presence like walker. Be a huge loss in my opinion but do understand Tolmies point that if he is considering leaving his mind might not be right to get back up for it and fight again.
You are right but his lacking of possessional ability is why he’s getting benched by Akanji and stones in the “smaller games” hence only playing 30-40% of games. At Bayern he’d start all the time. Pavard fits our style and I think Pep will have a plan against these speedy wingers that suits our systems better.

Is this reliable? If so, sounds like a good deal to me.

I would prefer if Kyle stays but if not then this is at least a reasonable deal. Can't believe some posters thought it was a brilliant idea to offer Bayern Kyle plus 15m all because Pavard was younger. Sometimes the things posted here can drive you insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.