Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any better sight in world football than Kyle Walker on one of his recovery tackles? I've loved following Kyle during his time with us. What a player. Good luck to the lad.

Can't help but see this as part of a silly season intrigue involving Bayern, Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd, Us.

he is in the top 10 for most played minutes last season..played the FA cup final/ 2 games against Real & other big games...he`s is cry baby if he complains about game time or CL final...dissapointing...expected more from an english player who is 6 years at the club..could have stayed at least another 2 years

Would have liked Walker to stay absolutely can still do a job for us,but maybe he decided it was time to go himself along with the club’s agreement,anyhow he’ll like it over there as there’s no shortage of brothels ;-)

It's a tough one to take but it's a business at the end of the day and it makes sense to cash in now unfortunately

he is in the top 10 for most played minutes last season..played the FA cup final/ 2 games against Real & other big games...he`s is cry baby if he complains about game time or CL final...dissapointing...expected more from an english player who is 6 years at the club..could have stayed at least another 2 years

Who has said anything about complaining about game time?

He fancies a move away, it doesn’t matter the reasoning, he’s more than earned it over the last 6 years.

I know this rumoured move kind of makes sense , for both parties. On rhe other hand, it also doesn't that much.

Walker being here one more year is worth more than say £30m that is probably the top end of what we can hope for. His hunger? How about the chance to ve the first to win 4 PL titles in a row, and retain the CL, plus the other cups we are in for.

But I do get the other side of it too. If it comes to it, the club rightly shouldn't stand in his way, and thank him wish him all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.