Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will miss him a lot more than some people seem to think.

Counterattacks were always the #1 tactic against Guardiola teams…and then he bought Walker and it stopped overnight.
The same was said about Silva (we’d struggle to maintain control of matches), Dinho (we’d struggle to dominate the midfield), and Sergio (we’d struggle to replace his goals).

I am sure Pep and co have a plan.

Would be gutted to see him leave, but if he's leaving to ensure game time, he'd leave with nothing but well wishes. He's been a fantastic club servant.

The same was said about Silva (we’d struggle to maintain control of matches), Dinho (we’d struggle to dominate the midfield), and Sergio (we’d struggle to replace his goals).

I am sure Pep and co have a plan.

Pep can coach his way around players leaving, but people shouldn’t mistake that for it not causing us problems.

We lost games and missed out on titles in the 2 years we had no proper striker. We win the CL semi vs. real last year with a proper striker.

We lost the league the season after Silva left.

Pep can make a very good team despite players leaving or us missing transfer targets, that doesn’t mean we aren’t worse off because of it.

Pep can coach his way around players leaving, but people shouldn’t mistake that for it not causing us problems.

We lost games and missed out on titles in the 2 years we had no proper striker. We win the CL semi vs. real last year with a proper striker.

We lost the league the season after Silva left.

Pep can make a very good team despite players leaving or us missing transfer targets, that doesn’t mean we aren’t worse off because of it.
Even if he’s not playing every week, or starting in a particular game, he’s a tremendous asset to have in the squad and provides us with a more lot flexibility in terms of how we approach a game.

How many teams have a player like Walker that you can bring on in order to keep a particular player quiet, or add more cover at the back? Very, very few.

Who has said anything about complaining about game time?

He fancies a move away, it doesn’t matter the reasoning, he’s more than earned it over the last 6 years.
idk..he could do the same like Ferna..rolling 1 year deal till it`s over...but to a direct CL Rival?..to a club that constantly shiting on us/ wanted us banned from the CL..after permanently telling us how important the club/city is for him ...i don`t like it... in my eyes he will be the same "Legendstatus" like Sterling...perhaps harsh but thats how i feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.