Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
As opposed to Lee being full of shit? Err, no. I’m going with Lee being a clueless dickhead who doesn’t know his arse from his elbow when it comes to the club he’s meant to cover.
I beg to differ.

By the way i'm neither a Sam Lee fan, nor a hater.

I don’t think he changed his mind at all. I think he was undecided and was happy to listen to what Bayern had to say but ultimately when push came to shove he knew where his bread was buttered.
Sam Lee was pretty much right all along with the Walker saga. He said he was thinking of going to Bayern.

Then, when reports came out about our first new contract offer and others thought Kyle would stay, Lee doubled down and said Munich were still a likely destination for him.

Now he’s found out first he’s staying. He’s either got contacts with Walker’s entourage, someone in Germany or a City bod.

He‘s said himself that since joining the Athletic, he doesn’t need to aggregate transfer stuff for clicks and so is generally reliable when he tweets stuff, imho.

He‘s obviously got stuff wrong in the past though and it’s a good job I don’t really care what is true and isn’t at this stage.

Should we sign a midfielder or winger, I’ll be happy to see what they can bring.

If not, we get to see a couple of our youngsters try their stuff in the big time.

Winning the treble has calmed me. This season will be what it is.

We still have Pep. Therefore all honours are possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.