Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are doing wish lists, I will plump for Kimmich, Mbappe, Gvardiol, Kovacic and Rice.
pep-pep-guardiola.gif

He is like Stones on the ball, but quicker and more dominant in the air.

He's a kid, but can join our midfield on the left.

Stones has transformed our team and probably the way Pep sees us evolving.
Not seen that much of him but thought the same. I’d expect though with his age he’s prone to the same lapses Stones used to be and losing possession occasionally ?

When William & Kate had that disastrous Caribbean tour where several of the countries vowed to follow Barbados & opt for full independence, the Fail & Depress blamed Meghan!

They claimed it was her fault because her whining about racism amongst the Royal household encouraged the former slave colonies in wanting to ditch the Royal Family who happened to make billions out of the vile trade & are still their heads of state... \0/
fuck me are you her Dad. Just keep her out of the limelight full stop, along with the other z list, under the thumb meal ticket she's with.

When William & Kate had that disastrous Caribbean tour where several of the countries vowed to follow Barbados & opt for full independence, the Fail & Depress blamed Meghan!

They claimed it was her fault because her whining about racism amongst the Royal household encouraged the former slave colonies in wanting to ditch the Royal Family who happened to make billions out of the vile trade & are still their heads of state... \0/

Not that I'd ever think of defending the utter shitshow that is the modern media machine, but she does come across as a bit of a bellend at times tbf

Not that I'd ever think of defending the utter shitshow that is the modern media machine, but she does come across as a bit of a bellend at times tbf
I've never met her, so I wouldn't know mate. \0/

However, many believe she's suffered similar to Sterling & City at the hands of the UK press.

When they've got it in for you...

Imagine Kyle at RB & Davies at LB! WTF!

We need to keep Kyle & get Davies, & Jurrien Timber as Kyle's eventual successor. As it stands, I can see Lewis becoming a CM at City & only a stand in RB.
Its a strange move for all 3 parties.
I don't think another club in our position sells him, "you've got one year left on your contract either see it out or sulk on the bench" in a Euros year.

If we are doing wish lists, I will plump for Kimmich, Mbappe, Gvardiol, Kovacic and Rice.
Personally I wouldn't want that whining diva **** Mbappe within a million miles of our club, unless it's in an opposition shirt and we can embarrass the little prick for the fraud he is like every time we play PSG.

Personally I wouldn't want that whining diva **** Mbappe within a million miles of our club, unless it's in an opposition shirt and we can embarrass the little prick for the fraud he is like every time we play PSG.
Anyone who calls themselves by name in the third person should not be coming to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.