Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we end up getting 20m for him I think he becomes one of the best PL transfers of all time.

Bought for £52m.

6 seasons. 254 appearances. 5 premier leagues, 2 FA Cups, 4 League Cups and a Champions League.

Part of 3 of the best teams English football has ever seen.

If we end up getting 20m for him I think he becomes one of the best PL transfers of all time.

Bought for £52m.

6 seasons. 254 appearances. 5 premier leagues, 2 FA Cups, 4 League Cups and a Champions League.

Part of 3 of the best teams English football has ever seen.

20m I’d be amazed if we get anywhere near that 10m max

20m I’d be amazed if we get anywhere near that 10m max

He’s the best RB in world football, and just showed he can go 1v1 against the 2 best and fastest wingers in world football and come up on top.

If he’s not going for 20m then he shouldn’t be leaving at all, because keeping him for a season would be worth at least that much.

We’re not selling him to paupers here, one of the richest clubs in the world who have been publicly talking about a €150m transfer budget.

He’s the best RB in world football, and just showed he can go 1v1 against the 2 best and fastest wingers in world football and come up on top.

If he’s not going for 20m then he shouldn’t be leaving at all, because keeping him for a season would be worth at least that much.

We’re not selling him to paupers here, one of the richest clubs in the world who have been publicly talking about a €150m transfer budget.

Fair enough, of course I’d want as much as we can get for him would Bayern pay that? I read a few weeks ago that Villa were sniffing around him to seeing they let an experienced right back go!

Personally I wouldn't want that whining diva **** Mbappe within a million miles of our club, unless it's in an opposition shirt and we can embarrass the little prick for the fraud he is like every time we play PSG.
The likes of Mbappe and Vinicius will worry me more if we lose Kyle. At his age we need to start planning for life without him though even if he does stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.