Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree, baldy is going nowhere even after 2 years, he is building his personal dynasty here, unless players stop responding to him, he is here long term.
I truly hope so. I just don't see where else in world football he can go to get the time, space & backing to achieve what he's done at Manchester City...

I truly hope so. I just don't see where else in world football he can go to get the time, space & backing to achieve what he's done at Manchester City...

His mindset used to be that he could only manage at a club for a few years until he and the players get burned out, doesn't look like he still believes that so in theory he could be here another decade.

Think this management stuff is a lot easier when your bosses aren't too busy going to jail or fighting over elections to run the club. At Barca Pep was even in charge of organising team transport FFS.

His mindset used to be that he could only manage at a club for a few years until he and the players get burned out, doesn't look like he still believes that so in theory he could be here another decade.
He made a point of mentioning that he couldn't think of another elite club where he could've stayed this long without winning the Champions League & not faced the sack.

I saw love in his eyes when he uttered those immortal words! We've got Guardiola & he's all ours! :-)

Be sad to see him go as he's been an absolute monster for us, but all good things come to an end. He's 33 and father time is going to catch up sooner or later. One of the toughest things for a manager to do (imo) is know when to cut bait and I think Pep has been spot on so far. How can you not trust him completely?

Kyle has given 100% to this club and I will be sorry to see him go , but a change might do him good and he has now achieved everything he can at City and the only downside is that it’s the German rags he’s linked with . I wouldn’t give them the dewdrop off the end of my nose unless the deal includes Kimmich coming the other way

I see a few players having one more fully decent season ahead of them, Gundo as a prime example. City offered a 1yr extension for a reason, they see him being at the top for that time period.
It’s better to move a player on now while they still hold some worth,
Gundo is a free agent isn't he ? There is no "worth"
But I disagree he has another 3 years imo so I would give him a contract to persuade him to stay. Players can play longer these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.