Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we need,but he would want to play more then to sit on the bench.
Maybe if he goes Phillips can take his plays and do the same as Stones and Rico are doing.
His experience is still vital considering we have just lost Gundo. Phillips will be gone once Rice arrives. There will be still opportunties playing in his natural position.

With the rumour of the 4 CB system staying next season and Gvardiol coming in maybe Kyle does think it’s time to leave?
I don't see him leaving but at this point, his reputation can only go down, no?

He's established himself as arguably the best English RB of all time. I've said this before but the fact that he's far from what you think of when you think of a prototypical 'Pep player' and yet he's established himself as a staple and almost undroppable under Pep during their tenure is a credit to him.

I wouldn't give him a multiyear extension but I wouldn't be opposed to a one-year extension. I hope to see Rico Lewis get a real run at RB. I'm usually quite bullish on academy prospects breaking through but I do think he could do a job for us. His size does worry me a bit though.

Worrying he hasn't signed an extension yet. Maybe he is really considering Bayern after all...

Worrying he hasn't signed an extension yet. Maybe he is really considering Bayern after all...

Guessing in some ways, Bayern are looking to sign him so Kane wouldn't be the only Englishman having moved over. Help him settle etc. They're probably hoping for a couple of good seasons from Kyle, but maybe 5 from Kane.

I was thinking £15m considering age, contract length and wages, but I'd ask for £25m now having thought of it this way.

His experience is still vital considering we have just lost Gundo. Phillips will be gone once Rice arrives. There will be still opportunties playing in his natural position.
Rice arrives where? Are you on the right site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.