Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing in some ways, Bayern are looking to sign him so Kane wouldn't be the only Englishman having moved over. Help him settle etc. They're probably hoping for a couple of good seasons from Kyle, but maybe 5 from Kane.

I was thinking £15m considering age, contract length and wages, but I'd ask for £25m now having thought of it this way.
Some conspiracy theory that… so the Bayern board sat down, said we fancy Kane, but he’ll need an ‘friend, football friend.. English football friend’, and so they plumped for Walker?

I know fuck all on the situation, Walker could well end up there… but it won’t be because they wanted to indulge Kane!

That's a 3 day old post, genius
“Once rice arrives” - sorry, I took that to mean at City, in fairness a little confusing. Perhaps folks shouldn’t make statements of certainty then it wouldn’t need clarification.

Some conspiracy theory that… so the Bayern board sat down, said we fancy Kane, but he’ll need an ‘friend, football friend.. English football friend’, and so they plumped for Walker?

I know fuck all on the situation, Walker could well end up there… but it won’t be because they wanted to indulge Kane!

I'll be polite...

Teams do it all the time. Look at the Dutch at AC Milan in the 90s, plus the Germans at Inter.

Let's not kid ourselves, a top but 33 year old right back isn't the most important signing to them. Equally, if he was crap obviously they wouldn't be interested.

They'll get one or two good years out of him and then his pace will be gone. I'm sure they could do without him and select someone else, but the signing would help Kane. If you don't think it would then I really give up, you haven't got a clue.

Kane is the big signing for them, probably a Bundesliga record signing I'd guess (but can't be bothered checking). Possibly their biggest signing ever in a lot of ways. Kyle is relative small fry and relatively short term in comparison. When you're making a massive signing you do what you can to help make it work.

I'll be polite...

Teams do it all the time. Look at the Dutch at AC Milan in the 90s, plus the Germans at Inter.

Let's not kid ourselves, a top but 33 year old right back isn't the most important signing to them. Equally, if he was crap obviously they wouldn't be interested.

They'll get one or two good years out of him and then his pace will be gone. I'm sure they could do without him and select someone else, but the signing would help Kane. If you don't think it would then I really give up, you haven't got a clue.

Kane is the big signing for them, probably a Bundesliga record signing I'd guess (but can't be bothered checking). Possibly their biggest signing ever in a lot of ways. Kyle is relative small fry and relatively short term in comparison. When you're making a massive signing you do what you can to help make it work.
Teams do it for all sorts of reasons, I fully expect Kovacic to chaperone Gvardiol if he arrives, it makes complete sense, it’s good planning by the club, Kova seems like a good guy, has bags of experience playing in other countries, is multi lingual, and most importantly a top player

Guessing in some ways, Bayern are looking to sign him so Kane wouldn't be the only Englishman having moved over. Help him settle etc. They're probably hoping for a couple of good seasons from Kyle, but maybe 5 from Kane.

I was thinking £15m considering age, contract length and wages, but I'd ask for £25m now having thought of it this way.
I bet Mrs Kane is sincerely hoping Kyle stays in England!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.