Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I think he stays for another 1-2 years. Too many factors in PSGs favor. Leaving your country during a WC year, while playing in Qatar, would probably ruin the experience for him. In addition, he’d be turning down an astronomical amount of money (assuming PSG is offering more). His image rights also seem to be an important factor that PSG is giving him and Madrid is not.

Highly doubt this would stop Madrid from dropping the bag on him in 2 years, where again he’ll be in line for another gigantic sign-on bonus.

Highly doubt this would stop Madrid from dropping the bag in him in 2 years, where again he’ll be in line for another gigantic sign-on bonus.
I’m not so sure. Madrid are beyond the pale when it comes to the sense of entitlement. They make the rags and pool look humble and gracious.

If Mbappe pulls out now it’ll be an historic humiliation. I don’t know if RM forgive it.

I’m not so sure. Madrid are beyond the pale when it comes to the sense of entitlement. They make the rags and pool look humble and gracious.

If Mbappe pulls out now it’ll be an historic humiliation. I don’t know if RM forgive it.
I hope Madrid get rinsed, but until Haaland officially signs for us, I genuinely hope Mbappe strings them along for as long as possible.

It’ll be interesting. Just think they’ll have the Spanish media somehow to save face. Same way they did with Haaland, granted it’ll be a lot more egg on their face to clean off.

Just don’t see Madrid turning down Mbappe at 25 years old with Benzema most likely on his way out.

hes pissing off both set of supporters now, psg and madrid, what a diva this guy turned out to be

The way he has milked this situation and made it all about him and shown no respect for either club or its supporters - tells you all you need to know about just how self absorbed and self obsessed he is - in interviews he even refers to himself in the third person. Good player but really not a team player - glad we got Haaland. One of either PSG or Madrid is going to be left feeling utterly strung along and used here.

I’ll absolutely split my sides if Madrid miss out on both Haaland and Mbappe, after all the chatter that they were nailed on for both.

That said, I think it’s bollocks. Mbappe will go to Madrid, because if he humiliates them at this late stage they’ll not forgive him and won’t go back for him.

I suspect his next move would then be the PL, and we won’t be onboarding both Haaland and Mbappe ourselves…

Hypothetical anyway. I think he goes to RM.

ya I also think he will go to RM. BUT in the unlikely case , he doesn't Papa Perez will make sure he won't join RM again

Which would make his next logical step to the PL as u say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.