Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

He can’t be a City player until his contract ends with Dortmund. We’re also not going to have him before the season is over for the big announcement. But we had to announce it already because of Dortmund. They already made the official announcement to shareholders on their website of the first payment of the clause, here: http://bvb.ir-portal.de/cgi-bin/sho...&newsID=2255409&companyDirectoryName=borussia
Pep has talked about it. Players have talked about it. Bellingham said he will be fulfilling his dream. It is more than done, let it go.
And work on letting go of the insecurity that Real Madrid could take him from us if they wanted. It’s just not like that anymore

Thank you Gus

haha. Well if you hadn’t posted that waffle I wouldn’t have needed to say it. The deal is done as Gus has said. Madrid are now left with neither striker. I’m hoping they turn their eyes to the scousers straight after they hopefully beat them in the CL final.

Asking for information in a public forum from people who know more about it than you isn't "waffle" or "stupidity".

I was hoping he'd have gone there to keep Madrid from sniffing after Haaland. They'll be doubly eager to sign him when his clause kicks in now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.