Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Winning the CL is the same difficulty for all the top 6-7 teams. It’s not any more difficult for psg to win it than it is for Liverpool or Madrid. There’s so much quality in all those teams it’s just whose better on their day.

the French league is a large step down to la liga or premier or German league.
Mbappe will be forgotten the same way neymar is irrelevant since leaving barca.
People just don’t care about them anymore.
I think there is a higher degree of difficulty for a team that hasn’t won the CL to win it for the first time. It’s been a long time since a club won it on the first time they reached a final.

I highly doubt he will be forgotten. He’s what everyone is talking about right now and there’s a WC around the corner. Neymar is a world superstar.

In three years, if he wants to leave, every big club will be at his door - including us

Absolutely fair fucking play to PSG, stuck one right up the bollocks of Real

Edit: and Barca with the Neymar transfer.

Reckon Real will go big for Salah or Kane now

It's nowhere near the same.

The French league is a given for PSG, along with the domestic trophies. It's simply not a patch, competitively, on the likes of the Premier League.

He's found a comfort zone and a shit load of money, nothing wrong with that but it's fair game to call it as much.
He only cares about the Champions League

We had a resident PSG fan here, wonder what he thinks @Parisien still about?

I can’t tell if this is sarcasm when I see it. Probably my fault

No. I don't follow it closely enough to know. My understanding is Haaland has not signed a contract with City yet, and the Real focused on Mbappé.

We've had players commit to signing for City before then pull out. It's not inconceivable to me but I'd like to be proven wrong for my own sanity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.