Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I think there is a higher degree of difficulty for a team that hasn’t won the CL to win it for the first time. It’s been a long time since a club won it on the first time they reached a final.

I highly doubt he will be forgotten. He’s what everyone is talking about right now and there’s a WC around the corner. Neymar is a world superstar.

In three years, if he wants to leave, every big club will be at his door - including us
I was being a little bit hyperbolic. But most of the excitement around Mbappe came with imagining the heights that he could hit at whatever team he moved to next. There’s no doubt he’s one of the best players in the world but he’s kinda just shot himself in the foot as far as career achievements go.

Thank christ we got Haaland done early. Only concern for us is if this gives Madrid some money to perhaps come in for Bernardo if he still wants to leave.

I reckon Madrid go in for Pogba.

No. I don't follow it closely enough to know. My understanding is Haaland has not signed a contract with City yet, and the Real focused on Mbappé.

We've had players commit to signing for City before then pull out. It's not inconceivable to me but I'd like to be proven wrong for my own sanity.
He can’t be a City player until his contract ends with Dortmund. We’re also not going to have him before the season is over for the big announcement. But we had to announce it already because of Dortmund. They already made the official announcement to shareholders on their website of the first payment of the clause, here: http://bvb.ir-portal.de/cgi-bin/sho...&newsID=2255409&companyDirectoryName=borussia
Pep has talked about it. Players have talked about it. Bellingham said he will be fulfilling his dream. It is more than done, let it go.
And work on letting go of the insecurity that Real Madrid could take him from us if they wanted. It’s just not like that anymore

Thank christ we got Haaland done early. Only concern for us is if this gives Madrid some money to perhaps come in for Bernardo if he still wants to leave.

I reckon Madrid go in for Pogba.
Nah, they are managed very well and aren't stupid. Pogba is off to Juve. I reckon Madrid will try to get Tchouameni and either Salah or Mahrez

No. I don't follow it closely enough to know. My understanding is Haaland has not signed a contract with City yet, and the Real focused on Mbappé.

We've had players commit to signing for City before then pull out. It's not inconceivable to me but I'd like to be proven wrong for my own sanity.
It has been officially announced by the club he is joining July 1st. That is when he can legally be registered as a City player.https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/club-statement-erling-haaland-63787789

The French league is a given for PSG, along with the domestic trophies.

People say the same thing about the Premier League and us. Neither are true, even if we do share a similar financial advantage.

And I don't remember that argument being brought up when players opted to join Juve after countless years of them winning theirs. Or Bayern, for that matter.

He's found a comfort zone and a shit load of money, nothing wrong with that but it's fair game to call it as

Of course but I feel the way people are going over the top about is a bit a little bit hypocritical, when we're faced with the same hyperbole year after year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.