Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Only cares about cash and is vastly overrated. Has a lot of pace and a varied end product. Strange he stayed last summer but the money talked. The rumours now make no sense. He has known the club haven't sold Neymar for a while...why get upset randomly now.

Would be surprised if there was much truth to it. Can't see how anyone affords him now, the numbers would be silly for one player. Fine without him.

There skint
They have spent more than us in the last 10 years. With Cristiano fading away I think the Glazer's will be all over this. United were paying Sanchez 450k a week 4 years ago? And who knows how much Cristiano is taking every week. They have the money and they have shown they will keep spending. Don't let rags fooled you when they complaint about Glazer's not spending. They have spent... Their decision making is a different story though

I'd rather have Neymar, that's how much I don't want him at our club.

Shithouse.
Yeah, for all of sticks on Neymar, at least he didn't want kick out his (superstar) teammates, he didn't stop running when someone else pass the ball to fucking Messi, he didn't continuously talking about leaving after signing mega contract, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.