Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Coincidence ?
EverlastingVictoriousDingo-size_restricted.gif

Mbappe seems a prick. His greed has likely locked him into a lesser league for some years to come.
He is the human embodiment of PSG at the moment.

Both men and women's teams along with the club's running are a shitshow rivalling our government.

Mbappe could have been the next Messi marketing wise. Instead he got greedy and let his inner **** take over. Now he's fucked like PR37.

Back in training already! This kid is an absolute beast. I just hope he doesn't burn himself out before 30.

Sitting about thinking of the disappointment is probably worse than getting back to your club where you can decide which players to sell in the summer and get ready for the next team of farmers you'll play for £1m a week.

Whoever gets this lad will have a superb player on board. I'd love to see him in England. I'm sure him being roughed up will make him a better player. I can only see Newcastle or Liverpool going for him. United would try but he would be mentally ill to go there.

Why won't they deal with Madrid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.