Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

If he wants to go to Madrid but they can't afford him till next season then he should go to united in the meantime e.g, on a short contract with an option to leave (like what was reported for Haaland).

PSG would get their money without selling to us or Real Madrid. He'd have the fandom that comes with united and make a fortune. If it works at united he could stay and if not he'd just blame them for being unfit football people which is true.
Are you high Tony?

Definitely in the See U next Tuesday Category.

Rag player if ever I saw one but even he is not that fuckin stupid.

I think Mbappé ends up at Madrid this summer or next. Think it’s a play from him to try force it to happen this summer. if not Madrid I think the rags if Qatar take over however couple interesting points:

City need a wide forward.
Bernardo is likely going to PSG.
PSG have just lost Ramos and Laporte is on the market.
Cancelo is on the market.
City will want to do everything possible to make Pep want to think about doing longer.

If PSG dig in about not wanting to sell to Madrid and he was interested in coming here and actually competing for the CL and in playing for Pep, with a couple or all of those players involved it would be an easy deal for City to do.

Won’t happen and I get those saying he’s arrogant but he’s by far the best player in the world at the moment so we can dream!
Is he fuck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.