Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

First off congratulations on the historical treble. I've got a lot of United buddies who are salty and it couldn't happen to a better fan base ha. Secondly thank you for the 4-0 waxing as well. It's finally made Florentino get off his seat for once.
Oh it was our pleasure.

Is he?

He's certainly got an ego but all great players do... From the interviews I've seen of him, he always comes across extremely well. Doesn't promote gambling, junk food/soda IIRC, etc... Although he's certainly a lazy bastard off the ball for PSG and France.

I think Vini is much more of a Pep player and if Perez and Madrid can't help themselves to not buy Mbappe, I'd love for City to try and convince Vini to come to City as tall as a task as that likely is(Brazilian player at Madrid is the dream for most players).

Genuinely what has this got to do with anything?

My thoughts too. However if he doesn't go this summer he'll walk for free next?
Might be worth letting him walk on a free next summer if he helps us win more trophies next season. Right now we got crash, we need to retain talent in my view

That would be fine with me. Stops him going to a premier league rival and makes it less likely Haaland goes to Real.

Question is whether Real could afford him this summer.
Real can 100% afford him. Also that’s the only club he will go to. They need a striker and it’s been coming

Doesnt he play left wing/left of a front 3, isnt that V JNR position already?
We'll have to take JNR off them i guess :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.