Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Imagine being the buyer and seller at PSG and realising that your main asset is going to either go for free or be sold to a main rival on the cheap?

I’m not surprised he wants to go. Fucking farmers league. I wonder if it puts any doubt into Bernardo’s mind…

First off congratulations on the historical treble. I've got a lot of United buddies who are salty and it couldn't happen to a better fanbase ha. Secondly thank you for the 4-0 waxing as well. It's finally made Florentino get off his seat for once.

Last edited:
I thought he owned PSG hahaha £2 million a week, that what he wants not just Real Madrid ? up steps united with their new Oil money and doubles the offer hahahahahaha

I think it was actually PSG that leaked the letter to the media and then claimed Mbappe gave it to the media first lol

Mbappé and his entourage regret that the letter has been transmitted to the media and that it is made public with the sole objective of damaging his image and the proper development of conversations with the club.

And thats why they had the PR stuff ready, and al-Khelaifi leaks which said they whee disappointed with him and thought and anticipated a renewal during the next season etc. They were ready to go. Frame the narrative.
Mbappe only really leaked and spoke today with his statement to the news agency and etc.
PSG are incredibly shady with these kinds of stuff and we saw with the women's team assault/abuse case as well.

Don’t know if posted but the BBC shoehorned in the rags as a possible destination for him LOL yeah pay him a £1 mill a week and and it’s a tiny tiny tiny chance also had a mention of the red scousers as well along with Chelsea which I could understand..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.