Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Depends ,PSG have needed him for the WC bid, the face of the club and have let him pretty much ride roughshot and given him the keys at such a young age. Would a club/manager that treats him as 'just a player' albeit a superstar one be good for him or will he still want the same treatment/environment? Don't really know the lad enough to make the call. Hell of a player though.

Its not the same though

Ronaldo returning to united was a player in his mid 30s whose legs had gone but one of the biggest brands in football. That was a commercial move, with the added bonus of him still knowing how to score a goal if you set up a team to serve him. Obviously there was no longevity with this deal.

Mbappe is in his early 20s, one of the best forwards in the world, arguably not even in his prime yet.

Whoever signs him is getting one of the best players in the world and getting him at the perfect time in his career.

That said, I wouldn't worry if United or anybody else signed him and we didn't because it takes a lot more than one great player to make a great team. but any team in football would be stronger with Mbappe in it for sure.
Fair comment but I'm not looking at age, it's personality, City buy the right mindset more than anything else, obviously talent is important but personalities that work hard for the club, willing to forget the way they like to play and instead doing what they're told.

All I hear from mbappe is how he's not happy, his entourage are not happy, he's not in the spotlight as much as Neymar and isn't happy.

I think bring that to our club and the dressing room would split, mbappe complaining about the club, moaning that he gets taken off, all that shit that players like Haaland wouldn't do. The press would have a field day, highlighting the bullshit that gets highlighted about utd. The soap story bullshit.

I just don't think we buy them players right now, maybe in future when pep has gone.

But I live and learn. If the Ronaldo stuff was true then wtf do I know

If PSG wanted Berna, Cancelo, and let's say Mbappe expressed his desire to join us, I think we would go for it. Why not? Especially since Real just bought that Turkish kid. Though the chances are obviously very slim.

Is the correct answer. Too much ego / baggage / whatever. Planet Mbappe can f*** off to Madrid as that's his only option.

Madrid won’t pay anything like what Qatar will want for him this summer.

As said a few weeks ago when this first came out, it feels pretty nailed on that Qatar will ‘sell’ him to themselves once their United takeover is finalised.

He gets his move, they keep face by not losing their propaganda piece and they get to put some ‘legit’ money into PSG to replace him.

Madrid won’t pay anything like what Qatar will want for him this summer.

As said a few weeks ago when this first came out, it feels pretty nailed on that Qatar will ‘sell’ him to themselves once their United takeover is finalised.

He gets his move, they keep face by not losing their propaganda piece and they get to put some ‘legit’ money into PSG to replace him.
Won’t happen until after the window shuts, by which point he can wait until January and talk to Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.