Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Won’t happen until after the window shuts, by which point he can wait until January and talk to Madrid.

It won’t get that far - Macron was personally calling the Mbappe’s a couple of years ago to ‘suggest’ he sign a new deal, and he will definitely be doing the same again now for his paymasters.

If United don’t get taken over in time expect him to suddenly have a change of heart and sign a 1 year extension.

Forget the money, I don't think he'd last 5 minutes with Pep. It would be like expecting Peter Swales and Brian Clough to work together in amity. City won't sign needy, me-me-me players, no matter how good they are.

If we bought him he'd be put on permanent gardening leave a month later.

I assume he’ll go to Madrid, however, PSG have just bought another forward in Asensio - does this change anything?

Madrid won’t pay anything like what Qatar will want for him this summer.

As said a few weeks ago when this first came out, it feels pretty nailed on that Qatar will ‘sell’ him to themselves once their United takeover is finalised.

He gets his move, they keep face by not losing their propaganda piece and they get to put some ‘legit’ money into PSG to replace him.
Some loose “nailed on” conclusions there…

If Mbappe ends up in Trafford, I’ll eat my hat!

The thought just occurred to me that what if he made an unexpected move for say 120m so psg could avoid the going for free.

say Arsenal? Big city lights for Mbappe plus a club that could challenge that could do with some stardust and a striker. Sad faces at the rags, the dippers and in madrid.

or chelsea? Big city lights and recent history plus a possible rapport with the manager. a lukaku swap + cash

or the geordies? that really would boil some piss. Think i'd like him to go there.

.... and back in the room

I don’t believe there’s any chance he goes to the swamp irrespective of who owns it. There’s so much to do to make them competitive and solvent that Mbappe won’t want to be involved in a project that huge, and unsuccessful.
Madrid or us or Chelsea are his only options I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.