Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Every team interested will just wait until deadline day and try their hand with £50/£60m offers.

Nobody is paying 200m when PSG have pretty much publicly said that he has to leave if he isn't signing a new deal this summer.

Mbappe has PSG in a corner..they don't have the strong hand.

The thing is he doesn't have to leave because PSG say so as he is still under contract. I'd sit tight and go where he wants on a free next season.

I know it's fantasy island but it's all grist to the mill regarding our 115 charges, it would have to be ammunition of some sort .
I wish people would stop saying 115 charges..
There are several breeches over multiple years equating to 115 in total. It’s not 115 separate “charges”. We haven’t been charged with anything.

I wish people would stop saying 115 charges..
There are several breeches over multiple years equating to 115 in total. It’s not 115 separate “charges”. We haven’t been charged with anything.
Ok calm down dear!! it's just an easy way to write it , but that's part of the problem as well .

PSG really has put themselves in a pickle with their declaration of selling him this summer w/o extension. Madrid is where he wants to go and they're under no pressure to make a move if they don't want to meet his valuation. They can just sit and wait them out.

The one PL side that Mbappe seemed interested in joining was Liverpool but hard to see them coming close to the fee and wages required.

Last edited:
Ok calm down dear!! it's just an easy way to write it , but that's part of the problem as well .
Why would any player care? Genuine question. If they were remotely bothered they’d have a clause inserted in to their contract and I’m sure the club would oblige.
Calling me dear though in a patronising way backs up my point your “115 charges” quote is an overreaction. Fans stress about it far too much, most of the actual breeches are void as they were not breeches during the period they have alleged we breached them.
Stop stressing is my point.

I've always wondered why players don't do this. If you want to leave, just simply state early that you are happy to finish out your contract but have no intention of signing a new Contract. Teams will immediately put you on the block if you are a star.

This happens all the time in America but seems to be seriously frowned upon in Europe. There's not the same feeling about the relationship with the club and fans here. Kane could have been more ruthless and he'd probably be celebration two PL titles and a Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.