Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

The only way I would accept Bernardo going to Psg is if Mbappe came as part of a swap deal. Not out of the question if Bernardo really wants to go and Psg really want him. Mbappe doesn't want to stay at Psg and he won't win the champions league in Paris either. It would cement City as the strongest team in Europe. It depends if Mbappe has the right personality/mentality to join City though.

The only way I would accept Bernardo going to Psg is if Mbappe came as part of a swap deal. Not out of the question if Bernardo really wants to go and Psg really want him. Mbappe doesn't want to stay at Psg and he won't win the champions league in Paris either. It would cement City as the strongest team in Europe. It depends if Mbappe has the right personality/mentality to join City though.

Not a chance he will end up at City…

Send the fucker to Saudi!
That’s probably the only place prepared to pay his transfer fee and wages.

I would love to see him at City but there are a number of issues. Firstly, his transfer fee would probably be in the region of £200m - it’s just too much money, even for “moneybags” City. Secondly, his salary - I’m guessing he’d be looking at £1m a week. I just can’t see City destroying their pay structure. Thirdly, I think he plays on the left side of a front three. Are we going to rotate him with Grealish ? I don’t think so. Finally, many on here have spoken about his attitude. I don’t know if there are any issues there but the last thing we need is a petulant superstar upsetting the team spirit.

Bookmarked.

Pep already said from recent interview when asked "will Mbappe come go to City?"

Pep answer "We already know where he goes next".

So there you have it, it's always been Real Madrid so no use speculating and wishing that he will choose City because he will never want join our club under any circumstances.

Last edited:
Mbappe is slowly pricing himself out of football at this point, i get hes an exceptional player, but he aint winning games by himself

Pep already said from recent interview when asked "will Mbappe come go to City?"

Pep answer "We already know where he goes next".

So there you have it, it's always been Real Madrid so no use speculating and wishing that he will choose City because he will never want join our club under any circumstances.
Bookmarked.

What a fucking shit show PSG are.

Goes to show how good at what they do Khaldoon and Txiki are.

And goes to show, painful and frustrating as it can be, how useful their attitude of "bring me an offer and you can leave" is for the general vibe of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.