Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

My feeling is his attitude is the polar opposite of what Txiki and Pep want. His antics at PSG are attitude traits we run a million miles from. I doubt we would even glance his way tbh. We would need the sort of guarantees he would be a team player he is unable to give just off his past actions.

Look how quick we got Cancelo out the door when he was kicking up a fuss. Screw the price etc just get him out was the order of the day. We gave one chance to a player with a questionable attitude and it bit us on the arse. I doubt we will be so quick to test those waters again.

Hours and hours and hours of sky sports coverage. Same with BT sport during the UCL. You'ld think it was Real Mansfield the amount the fucking british media go on about that club.

He's a very good player, seems like a pain in the arse.

That’s probably the only place prepared to pay his transfer fee and wages.

I would love to see him at City but there are a number of issues. Firstly, his transfer fee would probably be in the region of £200m - it’s just too much money, even for “moneybags” City. Secondly, his salary - I’m guessing he’d be looking at £1m a week. I just can’t see City destroying their pay structure. Thirdly, I think he plays on the left side of a front three. Are we going to rotate him with Grealish ? I don’t think so. Finally, many on here have spoken about his attitude. I don’t know if there are any issues there but the last thing we need is a petulant superstar upsetting the team spirit.
To sum it up he’s a greedy selfish **** with shit attitude who’ll never play for City

Am I correct that M’Barm is in control of where he goes this season. It doesn’t matter if PSG accept a bid, M’Barm can just say no, I’m seeing out my contract here. Correct ?

Attitude . ego whatever the issue is, if for one second the club thought he may want to join us they would be all over this.

Mbappe IS the best player in the world at this time.

The only club he wants and will join is Madrid.

My feeling is his attitude is the polar opposite of what Txiki and Pep want. His antics at PSG are attitude traits we run a million miles from. I doubt we would even glance his way tbh. We would need the sort of guarantees he would be a team player he is unable to give just off his past actions.

Look how quick we got Cancelo out the door when he was kicking up a fuss. Screw the price etc just get him out was the order of the day. We gave one chance to a player with a questionable attitude and it bit us on the arse. I doubt we will be so quick to test those waters again.
Great post. Agree completely. Even though we wanted him a couple of seasons ago, we've now found our "poster boy"/superstar. The Mbappé ship has definitely sailed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.