Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

One farmers league to another.

IF.... City wanted him,Pep would turn him into the best in the world in his position and fulfill his true potential.

He'll just play at 65% at FC Franco !!

David Silva, Henry, Kompany KDB Bergkamp to name a few who would disagree

If Txixi and Pep thought he would make the team and squad better they would be in for him.....I doubt that they are

Only if Mbappe interested joining City which he isn't and that's why we never pursue him.

Why we pursue the guy that have proven time and time again that he never want to join City under any circumstances?

Reported that Arsenal are preparing an offer of 4 players for Mbappe namely Martinelli; Belogun; Partey & Pepe.
If factual Edu must have been pissed when he thought that one up
If true, Martinelli and co are going to be pretty pissed at Edu for being pissed and conjuring up that Idea In the first place.

Only if Mbappe interested joining City which he isn't and that's why we never pursue him.

Why we pursue the guy that have proven time and time again that he never want to join City under any circumstances?
I dont think he is interested either.....for which Im glad....But i dont think we would go for him..especially after the stunt he is trying to pull at present.
The guy, like Neymar, would be poisonous, not to just the locker room, but across the whole club.

Stay well away

We didn't lose at the Bernabeu it finished 1-1
Oh lord, that's how traumatic the match was for you, that your mind is blocking you from remembering that it was at the Bernabeu. Well, I do not blame you, I went through something myself I would not want to talk about, when we lost that day.

Oh lord, that's how traumatic the match was for you, that your mind is blocking you from remembering that it was at the Bernabeu. Well, I do not blame you, I went through something myself I would not want to talk about, when we lost that day.
Must've turned it off at the 89th minute eager to get to the pub.

The 90th minute on was like watching a tragic comedy much more former than latter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.