Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

No way he will go to Trafford if the Qataris get in there. The new owners won't get burnt twice.
He's got to go to Madrid. My spider senses are vibrating off the 'pain in the arse player' scale with this lad.
I'd be very nervous if he rocked up at City, mercenaried every last penny out of us, then go to his beloved dictatorship club for free.
It just won't start, middle, or end well at all.

No way he will go to Trafford if the Qataris get in there. The new owners won't get burnt twice.
He's got to go to Madrid. My spider senses are vibrating off the 'pain in the arse player' scale with this lad.
I'd be very nervous if he rocked up at City, mercenaried every last penny out of us, then go to his beloved dictatorship club for free.
It just won't start, middle, or end well at all.
As I've said previously mate, Mbappé was fine before PSG handed him the keys to Paris in a £300m, three year deal.

PSG HATE Real, & did everything they could to prove they couldn't be pushed around by them.

Mbappé took advantage of the £100m per season deal, PLUS bonuses which secured the financial future of his family for generations to come.

Now he's rinsed them for the crazy money they offered, he's now completing his dream move to Madrid that he would have made if not for PSG's crazy offer two summers ago.

Sorry, but this is all on PSG. Name me one player who'd turn down a £300m, three year deal where they didn't even have to move club or house?

As I've said previously mate, Mbappé was fine before PSG handed him the keys to Paris in a £300m, three year deal.

PSG HATE Real, & did everything they could to prove they couldn't be pushed around by them.

Mbappé took advantage of the £100m per season deal, PLUS bonuses which secured the financial future of his family for generations to come.

Now he's rinsed them for the crazy money they offered, he's now completing his dream move to Madrid that he would have made if not for PSG's crazy offer two summers ago.

Sorry, but this is all on PSG. Name me one player who'd turn down a £300m, three year deal where they didn't even have to move club or house?
You are correct. But, as I said, he would do the same to City as he has done to psg.
This guy needs to go to Madrid, and they need to run away and live happily ever after together.
Important note: Bellingham will fill this lad in if he fucks around and sulks when things don't go his way.

You are correct. But, as I said, he would do the same to City as he has done to psg.
This guy needs to go to Madrid, and they need to run away and live happily ever after together.
Important note: Bellingham will fill this lad in if he fucks around and sulks when things don't go his way.
Mate, I can't EVER see City offering ANY player a £300m, three year contract.

Mbappé took the dough on offer & the only thing that's pissing Paris off is that he won't sign an extension meaning they either sell him to the highest bidder this summer, or allow him to leave on a free next summer.

WTF were PSG thinking? \0/

utd still need that takeover to happen before they can even attempt in signing Mbappe.
We need to pray that the takeover goes on for so long that Qatar don't get in there before the window closes. They will offer whatever it takes to get him. Mbappe could hold strong and just sit out next year though to get his move to Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.