Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

It would be great signing now he is for sale. But knowing what are club recruitment works goes against everything this Mnappe is make a not ideal.

He is so destabilising I fear damage he will inflict in dressing room. There is player more talented and selfless for team they play for. PASS!

If PSG want rid we could have him on loan for a season before he goes to Madrid. Keeps him out the dirty hands of rags and he might even score a few goals. And if he acts like a twat we could just send him back to Paris.

Where has this idea come from that there is a decent chance he ends up at United??
No idea. But the only certainty is he’s not going there. If he comes to Prem I’ll be very surprised, I think he likely stays and renews with PSG.

If PSG want rid we could have him on loan for a season before he goes to Madrid. Keeps him out the dirty hands of rags and he might even score a few goals. And if he acts like a twat we could just send him back to Paris.
But that doesn’t solve PSG’s problem. They want big money for him now

Always amazes me how many fans would forgo squad harmony just to sign a big name.
Regardless of this lads quality, and that isn’t in doubt. You’ve definitely not been paying attention to how the club works these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.