Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Prepared to sit out the season on strike to get free move next summer to Madrid.

Precisely why this individual should never be allowed anywhere near our club.
I agree but he has a year left on his contract and he is entitled to let that run . Its his club who has a problem with that . As with Barcelona they are giving players stupid contracts. Other teams are missing out on players because Barcelona are offering massive contracts then when shit hits the fan they don't want to pay out . Often wonder why players go to Barcelona if its the dosh they go for . I think maybe they go with the mindset that even if they only get 50% of the money its still more than others offered.

I agree but he has a year left on his contract and he is entitled to let that run . Its his club who has a problem with that . As with Barcelona they are giving players stupid contracts. Other teams are missing out on players because Barcelona are offering massive contracts then when shit hits the fan they don't want to pay out . Often wonder why players go to Barcelona if its the dosh they go for . I think maybe they go with the mindset that even if they only get 50% of the money its still more than others offered.
I think with Mbappe is that he’s just a ****. We don’t like cunts at this club.

Don’t why there any discussion about this clown he be playing Madrid next season
I believe it’s because, irrespective of your forthright opinion, he‘s regarded as one of the worlds best players and he might be available for another club to buy. Players of his ability do not become possibly attainable very often. If you’re happy to dismiss all this because you know different, then that’s up to you. But the rest of us can chat and dream. Hope that clears it up for you…..

To use your vernacular - cunts are useful, so maybe there’s a place for him? He would be awesome to play on that right side. We must not let that lot down the road get him

He wants to be succesful and win the CL, and the rags provide no fucking chance of that, no matter how much they dangle in front of him.

He may be ****, but he isn't fucking braindead !

To use your vernacular - cunts are useful, so maybe there’s a place for him? He would be awesome to play on that right side. We must not let that lot down the road get him
utd can’t afford him and he wouldn’t sign for them anyway.
Why would we risk a huge outlay for a player who could destabilise the squad harmony? Do some people just close their eyes and stick their fingers in their ears when it comes to the type of player we look at?

Where has this idea come from that there is a decent chance he ends up at United??
Perpetuated by anyone/anything that stands to make a few quid from making such a suggestion.

Never underestimate what a bunch of desperate, needy wankers follow the rags.

They will click on anything, listen to anything, and/or watch anything that feeds their misplaced sense of superiority over others.

Last edited:
Don't see the problem to be honest. Stand off between player and club and he's set to make an absolute fortune can't fault him. In todays market is rice for example is worth 105m mbappe must be worth 300m? No club is paying that so off he pops next years with his pockets full. Psg fault for running the club like an absolute shit show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.