Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I'd take Neymar for 2 years. One last chance to work with Pep, and win the biggest club prizes. End with a bang!

This guy? Nah. He's got too much time. He'd want to have the team all about him. If he can't make that happen, he'll just move to Real.
Not even Neymar for the same reasons as for Mbappe.

Last edited:
Don't think we can offer him a way out. He is definetly more trouble than he is worth and one of the reasons why he wants to leave PSG is seeing Erling Haaland lifting the Champions League. He sees him as a direct rival (more like the Messi/Ronaldo to some degree). We would become a side show if we did sign Mbappe and still have Haaland in the team.
That's a very good point.

My first choice has always been Kravatskhelia, as he's a fantastic player who doesn't have an ego and is perfect for a Pep style of play.

But, if there's a chance Mbappe is obtainable due to his current circumstances then surely we've got to try it. Real Madrid are our direct rivals for the Champions League.

That's a very good point.

My first choice has always been Kravatskhelia, as he's a fantastic player who doesn't have an ego and is perfect for a Pep style of play.

But, if there's a chance Mbappe is obtainable due to his current circumstances then surely we've got to try it. Real Madrid are our direct rivals for the Champions League.
Again it is either not both of them in the same team. I don't think Mbappe would have held on to the ball in the cup final vs utd (or see out the game vs Newcastle at home). And although I do rate Kravatskhelia we can forget the Georgian kid for 12 months.

Last edited:
Mbappe is not going to come to City. We aren’t going to pay whatever it is PSG wants for him, and I don’t think anyone, even Madrid, will. Why would Madrid pay a pound for him if they knew he was coming for free next season? Knowing what he will expect in wages? PSG will lose more money than the 40-ish million bonus they promised him by selling him this summer. I honestly doubt he would go for more than 80 unless it was to some Saudi team.

Arrogant, egotistical or not, can't deny he's a fantastic player! I was in the opinion of not having him, but the more I think of it the more I'm warming to the idea.

Probably the best player in the world right now. Him and Haaland upfront, and we'd smash United by 8.
You see.... that is the deduction of a fool.
Utd got Ronaldo in and he caused more damage to that team than solutions.
Some players are just best left well clear of.
He would not make a positive contribution to our team, because as the cliche goes, there is no I in team.
He is a person that has (through no real fault of his own) been granted riches beyond his (and any players) ability level. Every whim has been pandered to by an idiotic regime that didn't realise the Frankenstien monster it was creating.
But create him they did, and now there is no undoing it.
His sense of privilege has been massaged to an extent that he will only really 'play' for Madrid, cos that is the club he WANTS to play for. Any other club is a very, very, very expensive meal ticket for him.
This lad needs steering clear of, end of.

Last edited:
He's fucking over his hometown team for the crime of allowing him to control the whole environment around the club. Not that I give a fuck about their Qatari owners but by fucking them over he's also fucking over the supporters, his fellow Parisians. But that obviously means dick to him so for me he's a prick. If he could act this way toward his own what kind of respect could we expect from this guy. A) We don't need him. B) I don't want him. C) He's a prick...
Let me get this straight. His sin is that he alerted PSG early that he's not be signing a new contract. That's his sin. Didn't whine about leaving. Simply stated he is happy to finish his contract but he is not re-signing.

So he did exactly what Gundogan did, except he was more upfront about it

If he has a dream to play for Real Madrid, he is under no obligation to mortgage his future signing a longer contract where PSG can dictate his life indefinitely.

There are lots of things to criticize Mbappe over... Being honest about his intentions isn't one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.