Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Let me get this straight. His sin is that he alerted PSG early that he's not be signing a new contract. That's his sin. Didn't whine about leaving. Simply stated he is happy to finish his contract but he is not re-signing.

So he did exactly what Gundogan did, except he was more upfront about it

If he has a dream to play for Real Madrid, he is under no obligation to mortgage his future signing a longer contract where PSG can dictate his life indefinitely.

There are lots of things to criticize Mbappe over... Being honest about his intentions isn't one of them.
I think he knows full well the true value of what he’s worth to that organisation. As the worlds most expensive player he should expect that psg would want some money for him?!

You don’t even believe that

Ohh I absolutely believe that. Suddenly because Messi has moved to mls Mbappe is better despite not kicking a ball since last season?

Messi, 20 goals and 20 assists for PSG and the world cup for Argentina last season. As long as he still laces up his boots he's the best player on the planet.

And until Mbappe moves on from the 7th best league in Europe he can't be considered the best player on this continent.

That's a very good point.

My first choice has always been Kravatskhelia, as he's a fantastic player who doesn't have an ego and is perfect for a Pep style of play.

But, if there's a chance Mbappe is obtainable due to his current circumstances then surely we've got to try it. Real Madrid are our direct rivals for the Champions League.
We have played PSG a couple of times with him in their team without him causing us any real threat. Tha's despite him having quality players working for him. For my money that's the reason it's more important to keep Walker than sign Mbappe

We have played PSG a couple of times with him in their team without him causing us any real threat. Tha's despite him having quality players working for him. For my money that's the reason it's more important to keep Walker than sign Mbappe
Agreed, but Walker has a unique physicality, and we have to plan for that coming to an end.

We won’t sign Kylian Mbappe. You just have to look at our recent history and ethos. Stop trying to sell him to fans who don’t want him. He already turned us down. Not only did he turn us down, he said he didn’t turn down Pep Guardiola, he turned down Manchester City. Since then he’s done silly driving celebrations when PSG scored against us on the way to losing to us. This qualifies him to dictate PSG managerial and transfer policy apparently.

Kylian Mbappe was a **** yesterday. He’s a **** today. I confidently predict he’ll be a **** tomorrow. City never go back for players.

Did I mention he’s a ****?
laporte

He has issues. He wants to go to Madrid. And sure he may tak a 2 year stop gap somewhere else if PSG is bent on selling. So I can see how our fans are uninterested.

This should not take away from the fact he is currently the best player in the world.
haaland wanted madrid too ? hence release clauses we are actively getting rid of . i think haaland changed his mind by now

Not even an inkling that we are interested. The obvious - Spurs (lol), rags, Chelsea and even Arsenal - have been named but not us.

Just can’t see us being interested either and I’d be absolutely amazed if PSG haven’t come to us and offered him knowing the money we have this Summer.

We have players they’d probably want too - Laporte, Bernie, Cancelo - so it would make sense to potentially throw some money (less than what we offered for Rice…) at it plus a player to see the reaction.

Do personally think it’s all PSG tantrum throwing though. They know he’s Madrid bound so whether that’s this Summer or next doesn’t really matter to him but obviously does to PSG hence the mental scramble to get a fee from anywhere they can.

Shame our fans don't want the best player in world football at our club then.
Of course we would but if it was only that simple.
Who in their right mind would be willing to pay north of £200 million plus wages for a 12 month deal in the prem?
I’m sure haaland would be chuffed to bits having Mbappe beside him after convincing him he’s the main man upfront.
Look at psg with those 3 upfront that went well didn’t it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.