Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Cristiano Ronaldo is a **** but he won Real Madrid 5 Champions League's (3 consecutively). **** or not, he's fantastic. Sometimes, that's the price you pay for success.
But you are talking about two different models. We all know about Real Madrid’s Galactico’s policy. Manchester City have literally got one superstar in Haaland who fits in with our team. There’s been countless interviews with Pep about how he likes to work with good guys with the personality to fit in the group. We recruit accordingly. It doesn’t always work, the best example being Cancelo. The problem is the whole world and his wife can see that Mbappe would be rocking up here with the attitude that he’s doing us a massive favour by coming. I’m sure the transition from bonded team to Galactico’s will be seamless though. If City bought Mbappe, (which they won’t because neither us or Mbappe are interested) it would be a complete departure from everything we’ve done previously. We went for him at Monaco, he chose PSG and he’s changed for the worse as a person.

Not happening. If I were a bookmaker I’d offering 1000-1 him coming here. This the fork in the road for those handful on here “wetting their knickers” to borrow their own phrase. Either support City or become an Mbappe fan.

I think he knows full well the true value of what he’s worth to that organisation. As the worlds most expensive player he should expect that psg would want some money for him?!
Well then, we should applaud him for alerting them early enough for them to sellkl him if they so choose.

This is why I don't understand the angst towards Mbappe here. He did not pretend he was going to extend then exit last minute. Knowing how much he was worth to them, he gave them a heads up early.

I don't plan on re-signing, so here is a heads-up to let you know in case you want to make some profit off selling me.

Frankly, this is gesture worth applauding. Knowing this might get the fans to turn on him, he does it anyway.

What PSG want is for him to sign his life to them and then to determine when and where he goes.
I personally think that's nonsense. Look at Harry Kane going through similar. The only difference being he has had little control of his life for years and is now (possibly) on the back end of his career.

In my opinion the only loyalty a player owes to the club, is for the length of his contract. To let a team know you won't re-sign early is above and beyond expectation. And Mbappe dis that.

This will be a Tevez moment for PSG.

Exiled only for them to bring him in from the cold in a few months once they realise Real Madrid won't pay a penny until next summer.

I think Real Madrid know he only wants them so they have all the power in this transfer. Financially they cannot make it work this summer unless a good 2 or 3 players leave, of which 1 maybe 2 of them will be important members of the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.