Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

“It’s not fair” “how can they get away with it” “someone has to stop them” “they are ruining the game”

all sound familiar? It’s how every fan and every club talk about us! We now sound like them regarding Saudi Arabia lol. It’s all what if’s at present, if he joins their league then so what, it’s their money they can do what they like with it and I doubt they care there’s any outrage. If it’s not them it’ll be someone else, it’s a never ending story (without David Bowie) and as much as we may not like it there’s not really much that can be done.
Nobody can really stop them, they’ve done it with the golf and football is clearly next on their agenda. They clearly want to control it all and probably will.
However… Until he signs for anyone over there, it’s all just paper talk and to be honest I think a con to get Real to cough up some money now and probably force the players hand here too. PSG have said several times, they will not let Mbappe leave for free in 12 months time.

Why didn't they just bid £150 million? PSG would have bitten their hand off.

I reckon there's some devious scheme going on. Trying to flush Madrid out and simultaneously increase the fee they can ask for.

I reckon there's some devious scheme going on. Trying to flush Madrid out and simultaneously increase the fee they can ask for.
While I agree (see my post above yours) there’s no way Real are paying €150m let alone €250m. They are financially fucked at present.

Why would PSG accept 150m when they know Saudi have an unlimited budget and PSG are also in a bit of a hole financially, they need to bring in some money to try and balance things. The signings of Messi and Ramos etc cost them a fortune for fuck all return.

I think he is cubt and hate the fact that I'm having to defend him at all. I genuinely feel dirty, but I kinda despise PSG more and I think they are actually wrong here. So I'm too happy to crucify them. :)
I get it. We're in lock step on that. : )

Why would PSG accept 150m when they know Saudi have an unlimited budget and PSG are also in a bit of a hole financially, they need to bring in some money to try and balance things. The signings of Messi and Ramos etc cost them a fortune for fuck all return.
Because otherwise they get nothing at all.

Because otherwise they get nothing at all.
If Saudi offer 150m or 300m, its irrelvant really. Mbappe gets to make the choice, does he want to leave his so called boyhood team with a nice chunk of cash or completely fuck them over and sit on a free. I reckon his ego would enjoy being the record transfer fee holder also. 150m is less than what PSG signed him for and hes won several titles since then.

I think PSG have resigned themselves to losing him for nothing, if someone can convince him to move now then its an unexpected bonus for them. I think we all know by now the 300m fee was deliberate, it makes no difference to Saudi what they pay, they want the headlines and 300m gives them that.

If he goes to SA I'd commend his courage. At least he'd be ignoring the countless hypocrites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.