Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I very much doubt Mpabbe will make this move, for £259m they will want a lengthy contract. If he doesn’t enjoy the lifestyle and footballing ambitions in an environment that’s hostile to his own ideals he’d want to get out, however a subsequent transfer fee and wage demands would negate that kind of move. It’s win/win for the player but this Saudi shit is driving a wedge through the game, Mbappe is a poisonous personality, let him rot in the Saudi League.

Just heard on the sports news that the SCUM are weighing up an offer lolololololololol
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they got him. He'll cost them 100m alone for his wages plus whatever PSG want as a fee they're desperate and it'd be a typical raggie move.

He'd only stay for a year tho and they'd be fucked again

I fucking hope he goes there. We'd batter them either way.
Wherever he goes it will be absolutely poisonous for the dressing room, imagine having someone in there who earns 5 times more than the highest earner and knowing that hes only going to be there for a year and still get that money no matter what he does, hes so toxic right now i think chernobyl fc will be making a bid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.