Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I start this by saying I love the game of football - however we can't hide from things.

I honestly didn't think the obscenity in football could get any worse, but if this comes off it really has. The state of the World we live in and a football club is touted as potentially spending the sums reported.
Imagine the good that money could do elsewhere. I'm really dreaming of the day this whole thing burns down and it can start fresh - but that day will never arrive in my lifetime.
(Rant over)

I start this by saying I love the game of football - however we can't hide from things.

I honestly didn't think the obscenity in football could get any worse, but if this comes off it really has. The state of the World we live in and a football club is touted as potentially spending the sums reported.
Imagine the good that money could do elsewhere. I'm really dreaming of the day this whole thing burns down and it can start fresh - but that day will never arrive in my lifetime.
(Rant over)
That last sentence has haunted others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.