Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Beware of Saudi business men turning up at Charles de Gaul airport with bone saws in their luggage !!

Can't they just go to a hardware store in Paris rather than arouse suspicion at CDG?

But this whole sawzall/ chainsaw/ Seine/ PSG/ Mbappe/ Saudi/ Qatar/ Madrid is too confusing for me.

Maybe I should start with something easier like this:

Respect to Mbappe, PSG simply have to respect the crazy contract they forced on him, why people are questioning Mbappe in this situation is crazy and very wrong.

I hope he sticks there all season and takes them for ever cent they owe him, loyalty works both ways.

Well if Mbappe is happy to sit in the stands all season psg cant do much more! Maybe madrid offer 50m with one day to go in the window and psg might except it because they'll save 52n on wages plus in august Mbappe is due a bonus of 60m apparently!
And he is well within his rights to do so.

Do they? Then why is the UK economy three times the size of the Saudi economy?

The country itself is average and mediocre, infact its less than a average.

Do not think Saudi Arabia a rich country just because its owner uses the public purse to indulge in vanity items.

If Rishi Sunak used the public purse to buy himself a 2 billion Island only he can live on, doesnt mean Great Britain is a rich country, would only mean it has a knob for an leader who is squandering public wealth.
"Do they? Then why is the UK economy three times the size of the Saudi economy?"

Our country is bankrupt but they have a huge surplus of cash that would sink the UK alone, that's the difference.

Last edited:
Do they? Then why is the UK economy three times the size of the Saudi economy?

The country itself is average and mediocre, infact its less than a average.

Do not think Saudi Arabia a rich country just because its owner uses the public purse to indulge in vanity items.

If Rishi Sunak used the public purse to buy himself a 2 billion Island only he can live on, doesnt mean Great Britain is a rich country, would only mean it has a knob for an leader who is squandering public wealth.
Obviously someone who's never been outside the housing they've been living in cannot comprehend there are countries that have the means to do this without dipping in their own people's wallet. I chuckled a bit at the unhinged, lazy, inaccurate, and uninformed statements in this post.

Obviously someone who's never been outside the housing they've been living in cannot comprehend there are countries that have the means to do this without dipping in their own people's wallet. I chuckled a bit at the unhinged, lazy, inaccurate, and uninformed statements in this post.
I checked some of the figures after my post and Saudi Aramco (the Saudi state owned oil Producer) generated $161B of profit in 2022. That is just one single year. They cannot spend money quicker than it comes in. Every year that money gets pumped into developing the country & used to buy up more & more investment through the PIF (Public Investment Fund).

Their strategy is to be less reliant on oil income by 2030. Aptly named “Vision 2030” locally, but you only need to do 5 minutes of reading to realise that these guys have enough money to become a real player in this sport if they so wish. Unfortunately to top it off they are very shrewd at business.

Respect to Mbappe, PSG simply have to respect the crazy contract they forced on him, why people are questioning Mbappe in this situation is crazy and very wrong.

I hope he sticks there all season and takes them for ever cent they owe him, loyalty works both ways.
PSG have zero class
They have the money and nothing else
They just got skrniar on a free from inter
And asensio on a free from madrid
Messi on a free from Barca
Herrera from united
Donnaruma from Milan
Did any of these clubs cry about it

PSG have zero class
They have the money and nothing else
They just got skrniar on a free from inter
And asensio on a free from madrid
Messi on a free from Barca
Herrera from united
Donnaruma from Milan
Did any of these clubs cry about it
100%, as said earlier loyalty works both ways.

Our owners are the polar opposite, doing all they can for their players and their family's and always totally understanding when a player asks to leave.

The same applies to all our employees , work hard, show loyalty and you will be rewarded handsomely and never forgotten, the polar opposite of PSG.

I wonder why the President of France is not getting involved again, he was more that happy that Mbappe stayed in Paris, what's his opinion of the same player been forced out of PSG and France for that matter?

Fair fucks for Mbappe in turning down a lucrative move in order to get his "dream" move. I still geniunely will not want him at City.
Please keep up, according to Jack Mceachen in the Express, now that Sheik Jissam has taken over at the swamp, Mbappe signed for the rags last night.
Ps, is this clown one of Dalooney's disciples or just trying to climb aboard the bandwagon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.