Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

He’s refused to meet the Saudi delegates who have travelled to Paris for talks.

Pretty obvious he’s already agreed terms with somebody else (Madrid) - that’s PSG’s ace gone, what next? They need to sell really.

Well if Mbappe is happy to sit in the stands all season psg cant do much more! Maybe madrid offer 50m with one day to go in the window and psg might except it because they'll save 52n on wages plus in august Mbappe is due a bonus of 60m apparently!

Well if Mbappe is happy to sit in the stands all season psg cant do much more! Maybe madrid offer 50m with one day to go in the window and psg might except it because they'll save 52n on wages plus in august Mbappe is due a bonus of 60m apparently!

Exactly. 1st August apparently he’s due a loyalty(!) bonus of £60m. PSG have proper had their pants pulled down, really amateurish.

Madrid will be laughing their cocks off

Do they? Then why is the UK economy three times the size of the Saudi economy?

The country itself is average and mediocre, infact its less than a average.

Do not think Saudi Arabia a rich country just because its owner uses the public purse to indulge in vanity items.

If Rishi Sunak used the public purse to buy himself a 2 billion Island only he can live on, doesnt mean Great Britain is a rich country, would only mean it has a knob for an leader who is squandering public wealth.
I never said the country was rich, I said the money men behind this are… The fact they treat their citizens like shit has no point to this discussion about football. It’s taking it to another level and making it political for the sake of an argument. We have enough issues here for me to worry about how another country conducts its business, who are we in the West to dictate how another country runs itself? We don’t do it through genuine concern, we do it to manipulate their system to benefit us in regards to oil. Don’t kid yourself we are the white knights in all this.
Regardless and back on track, they have more money than they can spend, so my point is valid. If that’s right or wrong is a discussion for off topic.

Edit: I did say the country… however my intention was “the country” as in those in power not the country as a whole.

Blergh. A boring soap opera. Dallas, to be exact.

A sports icon for the twitter age, no real competitive drive (that can't wait a few years).

Reactions: TFC
Do they? Then why is the UK economy three times the size of the Saudi economy?

The country itself is average and mediocre, infact its less than a average.

Do not think Saudi Arabia a rich country just because its owner uses the public purse to indulge in vanity items.

If Rishi Sunak used the public purse to buy himself a 2 billion Island only he can live on, doesnt mean Great Britain is a rich country, would only mean it has a knob for an leader who is squandering public wealth.
There’s no such thing as a public purse in KSA. Nobody pays tax here. Saudi is an extremely rich country because it sits on trillions of dollars worth of oil reserves. Even today Aramco is the largest company that exists today by market cap, and is essentially a funding stream for the state. The Saudi system & the UK system aren’t comparable.

This Saudi money rain, almost wish we still had Bony and Mangala like flops so we could transfer them and rake in 30/35m easy...
unreal if we really cannot shift Cancelo to them while Pool can get 50m+ in total for deadwood Henderson and washed up over his peak Fabinho...

Mbappe has always been football mad and there's no way he is motivated by money (Yes he gets paid a lot) but motivated to win trophies. He was never going to go to Saudi Arabia because he will get bored very quickly and realise it's not competitive League like the top 5 Leagues in Europe.

He craves for the Champions League as he's already won the the World Cup. He will want to go to Real Madrid because its a club that do win Champions League titles and it's the dream moved he probably always wanted.

I would love to have him at City but with Haaland and the potential issue with FFP. We simply can't have him.

Fair fucks for Mbappe in turning down a lucrative move in order to get his "dream" move. I still geniunely will not want him at City.

Now he’s turned down Saudi I’d imagine we’ll be hearing PSG have failed ffp in the near future.
I’m convinced the needlessly high bid was dodgy in some way.
Don't underestimate the Qatari's.. they can be quite vindictive..

Mbappe better watch his back or he might end up in the Seine long before he gets to the Bernabeu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.