Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I like him massively as a player and I think deep down he’s probably an alright bloke but his behaviour since Madrid entered the race (probably as much them, than him) has been silly to say the least.

I wouldn’t grumble with him as a Silva replacement in terms of a new type of winger (I know those two are totally different) coupled with Doku on the other side, Haaland up top and service from KDB; frightening!

However when he more than likely replaces Salah at those shitehawks, as I don’t think Arteta will be enough to attract him, I will any respect for the bloke and he can piss off.

He is the best player in the world. He might not exactly suit the way we play but pep can fix that. We let him go to Liverpool and we give them hope of competing with us at present and in the future. We sign him and it's game over for everyone in the league and europe. With kdb and to an extent grealish aging in the near future a front 5 of alvarez foden mbappe doku haaland is so young and so good it is scary. That is just my opinion of course, in pep we trust.

Its hard to imagine anything other than Real or a contract extension with PSG. Really dont see him moving to England and certainly not swapping Paris and the dream of Mardid for liverpool.

He’s a brilliant player, nobody really knows what he’s like as a person, I’d imagine he will mature with age, success came to him from such an early age, people adjust differently to it and some make mistakes. Him and Doku would be insane up front with Erling. It will probably never happen though.

It’s hard to imagine anything other than Real or a contract extension with PSG. Really dont see him moving to England and certainly not swapping Paris and the dream of Mardid for liverpool.
He’s never winning a Ballon Dor at PSG so I reckon he’s definitely leaving this time. If Real Madrid really have pulled out we have a chance because his ego wouldn’t see him play with Kane or Haaland. Chelsea or Liverpool I reckon. And we will have over $200m if salah leaves.

He’s never winning a Ballon Dor at PSG so I reckon he’s definitely leaving this time. If Real Madrid really have pulled out we have a chance because his ego wouldn’t see him play with Kane or Haaland. Chelsea or Liverpool I reckon :)
London maybe an option. I see him being that far up his own arse, he will allow what city he plays in to drive his decision. That's why i don't see Manchester, liverpool or any other english city apart from London being an option.

Reality is, he will end up at Madrid. Why wouldn't they finally sign him now after trying for 2 years to get him and hes finally available on a free. They know he wants Madrid and they clearly have been throwing huge money at him over the last 2/3 years.

He’s never winning a Ballon Dor at PSG so I reckon he’s definitely leaving this time. If Real Madrid really have pulled out we have a chance because his ego wouldn’t see him play with Kane or Haaland. Chelsea or Liverpool I reckon :)

Don’t think Liverpools owners would blow their wage structure for Mbappe. They might pay the transfer fee but I don’t see them paying the wages he’d want it would destroy their wage structure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.