Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Yeah its a weird one. They have so openly chased him for 2/3 years for massive money and then suddenly now pull out when hes available on a free. I don't buy it at all.
He was available on a free last time and he publicly embarrassed Perez. He isnt one for taking things lightly. They are investing into the likes of Endrick and Bellingham instead.

He was available on a free last time and he publicly embarrassed Perez. He isnt one for taking things lightly. They are investing into the likes of Endrick and Bellingham instead.
He'd be the final piece in the rebuild jigsaw there as they have a huge gap for a striker to replace Benzema. Id be stunned if they seriously looked elsewhere.

He'd be the final piece in the rebuild jigsaw there as they have a huge gap for a striker to replace Benzema. Id be stunned if they seriously looked elsewhere.
That has been talked about for several years. He hasn't got the bottle to move and Perez can be incredibly spiteful.

Strange that he came out and said about no interest in playing for City yet he is somehow favourite if it’s to be believed to join the red scousers am I missing something here ..

You think he'll just sign a new deal in Paris? Thats the only other realistic option i think.
He has done it before. Wouldn't be surprised. A nice big pay bump again.
Strange that he came out and said about no interest in playing for City yet he is somehow favourite if it’s to be believed to join the red scousers am I missing something here ..
Whats the issue?

He’s never winning a Ballon Dor at PSG so I reckon he’s definitely leaving this time. If Real Madrid really have pulled out we have a chance because his ego wouldn’t see him play with Kane or Haaland. Chelsea or Liverpool I reckon. And we will have over $200m if salah leaves.
Real said they'd pulled out with both him & Bellingham weeks before they were back in for both.

This sounds more like Madrid applying pressure on him to commit. It's not lost on me they made a cut price striker purchase after Benzema moved on.

They're evidently planning for Mbappé on a free. The rest is all smoke & mirrors imo. \0/

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.