Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Don’t think Liverpools owners would blow their wage structure for Mbappe. They might pay the transfer fee but I don’t see them paying the wages he’d want it would destroy their wage structure.
I think they'd jump at the chance. Haven't their wages been higher than ours at times.

London maybe an option. I see him being that far up his own arse, he will allow what city he plays in to drive his decision. That's why i don't see Manchester, liverpool or any other english city apart from London being an option.

Reality is, he will end up at Madrid. Why wouldn't they finally sign him now after trying for 2 years to get him and hes finally available on a free. They know he wants Madrid and they clearly have been throwing huge money at him over the last 2/3 years.
It’s very strange if Madrid are playing games. They don’t need to?

Don’t think Liverpools owners would blow their wage structure for Mbappe. They might pay the transfer fee but I don’t see them paying the wages he’d want it would destroy their wage structure.
400 k a week plus 100m signing on. Basically salah becomes mbappe

Reality is, he will end up at Madrid. Why wouldn't they finally sign him now after trying for 2 years to get him and hes finally available on a free. They know he wants Madrid and they clearly have been throwing huge money at him over the last 2/3 yeyears.
Agree with this. He's wanted a bigger platform than PSG, but he's also going to be the highest paid player of all time if he's not already so this deal was always going to be tricky.

There's only 3 or 4 clubs that can get close to what PSG pay him. When you rule out the ones that don't need him it boils down to RM or staying at PSG. I expect any drama is going to be about money but the above stays true, other big clubs don't need him / can't afford him.

Best player in the world shouts on the past few pages is a bit ridiculous. Can anyone name a single thing he has done for PSG?

He turns up every 4yrs as part of an incredible France team. That is about it.

He has had several opportunities to leave and further his career, his greed has stopped him. Not anyone City would be going anywhere near

Agree with this. He's wanted a bigger platform than PSG, but he's also going to be the highest paid player of all time if he's not already so this deal was always going to be tricky.

There's only 3 or 4 clubs that can get close to what PSG pay him. When you rule out the ones that don't need him it boils down to RM or staying at PSG. I expect any drama is going to be about money but the above stays true, other big clubs don't need him / can't afford him.
Isn't he on something like a million a week at PSG? No way he's halving his wages to play in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.